AROLAB Organic® distributed by the Spanish company Wu Wei Architecture S.L., with VAT number, B64621295, whose head office is located in Calle Nicaragua 127, 08020 Barcelona. The company is responsible for the processing of the website www.arolaborganic.com.
2- When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when:
- Visit our website;
- Create an account on our website;
- You subscribe to our newsletter;
- You sign up for one of our loyalty programs;
- You take part in special operations and, in particular, in games, competitions, product tests, user surveys or market research;
- Share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #AROLABOrganic or other hashtags we offer;
- Visit one of our Spas or an authorized point of sale in our distribution network;
- You contact us and, in particular, when you call us or file a request or complaint with our Customer Service, when you rate or review our products and/or services or when you chat with other visitors in real-time;
- When you have given your consent to third parties to send us personal information about you.
3- What personal data do we collect?
We understand that "personal information" is any information that can identify you, directly or indirectly. We may collect primarily the following personal information:
- Data relating to your identity, specifically the courtesy treatment that corresponds to you, your surnames, first name, postal address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, user names and passwords, encrypted and whose recovery process is automated (without manual access to them), date of birth or age;
- Details of your payment method and, in particular, your credit card number and due date. The data relating to the payment are safe thanks to an encryption procedure (SSL mode). Payment details are never saved and are transmitted securely to our payment platform PFS Web;
- Data relating to your commercial relationship and, in particular, your order numbers, the history of your purchases, your request or your communications with our Customer Service, your preferences and interests, your activity on the site or information on one of our loyalty programs;
- Content data (photos, videos, reviews, comments, etc.);
- Data on your well-being (beauty concerns, skin type, skin sensitivity, contraindications, etc.) subject to your prior and express consent and, in particular, when you request an AROLAB Organic® beauty program or AROLAB Organic® treatment at one of our Spas;
- Data related to your accounts in social networks (user name, biography, location, etc.), content uploads and post (publications) when you share content or use the hashtag #AROLABOrganic or other hashtags that we propose in certain social networks;
- Data relating to the listening to or recording of telephone conversations to offer you the best quality of service, in particular to meet the training and evaluation needs of our employees or of our supplier in charge of the management of the Customer Service;
- Technical data, in particular, your IP address or navigation information relating to your terminal;
- Other information that you provide when you contact us through our services or that we have been able to obtain from external service providers.
4- Why are your personal data collected?
We collect your personal data partially or totally, mainly for the following purposes:
- Administration of the website and improvement of the quality of the service. This processing is necessary for the legitimate interest mentioned above;
- Treatment of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after-sales service, etc.). This treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract to which you are a party;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in particular to get to know you better and provide you with personalised information about our products and services (in particular by e-mail, SMS, on social networks or any other medium and by displaying targeted advertisements on Internet sites and social networks), to manage your adherence to our loyalty programme and to be able to benefit from its accumulated advantages, to analyse and forecast the market in order to adapt our products and services and to respond in the best possible way to your needs. In this sense, we can carry out segmentation operations based on your habits, preferences and purchasing behavior, analyze your navigation and your searches on our site or carry out other actions to better qualify our database. Creating an account allows us to personalize your customer experience, but we remind you that you can also place an order on our site without creating an account. This processing is always done with your consent or if necessary to serve the legitimate interests referred to above;
- Social interaction. This treatment is always carried out with your consent;
- Where appropriate, prevention and detection of fraud, delinquency and management and monitoring of defaults or infringements found in the sale or litigation. This treatment is necessary for the legitimate interest referred to above;
- Management of your requests (samples, advice, promotional operation, complaints, right of access, rectification, opposition, etc.). These treatments are necessary to process your request and are always carried out with your consent or if they are necessary to attend to the legitimate interests mentioned above;
- As otherwise permitted by law and/or as we may notify you at any time.
5- With whom do we share your personal data?
We never sell, rent or transfer personal data to other companies for commercial prospecting purposes. AROLAB Organic® is a trademark marketed by Wu Wei Architecture S.L., a Spanish company whose registered office is in Barcelona. The recipients of the personal data we collect may communicate with service providers selected for their experience and reliability and who act on our behalf and following our instructions, specifically to provide services (processing and dispatch of orders, secure payment, management of customer service, carrying out maintenance operations and technical development, management of opinions on our products and services, customisation of content, audience analysis, management of digital campaigns, etc.). We authorize these providers to use your personal data only to the extent necessary to provide services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we endeavor to ensure that your personal data is protected at all times.
Such third party companies may or may not come from countries that are part of the European Economic Community ("EEC"), in particular, countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your country of residence. In such a case and to the extent required by applicable law, we will do what is necessary to:
- Or to obtain your explicit and unequivocal consent to share your personal data with these third parties;
- Or formalize data transfer contracts that comply at least with the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission;
- Or comply with Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) approved by the competent authorities;
- Or ensure that these third parties are companies that have adhered to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield treaty and registered as such with the US administration. Finally, we may also have to transmit your personal data to local authorities if required to do so by law or in the framework of an investigation and by applicable law.
6- How do we protect your personal data?
We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, with respect to the nature of the data and the risks involved, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being altered, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
These measures may include practices such as limiting access to data to authorised service personnel because of their functions; contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external provider; privacy impact studies; regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (protected access, authentication procedure, backup copies, antivirus software, firewalls, etc.).
7- What is our policy regarding minors?
This website www.arolaborganic.com is not aimed at minors.
We do not knowingly collect or process personal data relating to minors. If we become aware that personal data has been collected from minors without the prior authorization of the holder of parental authority or legal guardian, we will take appropriate measures to contact the person and, if necessary, remove such personal data from our servers and/or the servers of our suppliers.
For more information about our Cookies Policy, please visit our Cookies Policy.
9- How do you manage the content you share on social networks with the hashtags we propose?
You can choose to use our hashtags to tag your content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter or others. By using such hashtags, you acknowledge and agree that your content may appear on our website and may be used to refer to our products or services.
We remind you that other people can consult, use and store the information you make public on social networks all over the world, particularly in countries that do not have legislation guaranteeing adequate protection of your personal information, as defined in your country of residence. We also want to point out the fact that, when you send content using one of our hashtags, your use of social networks is governed exclusively by the general conditions of those social networks. We recommend that you read them and consult them regularly. If you would like a certain content to stop appearing on our website, please remove it from the social network or stop using one of our hashtags.
10- How long will your personal data be kept?
As a general rule:
- Data on potential customers/clients are kept, unless you express your opposition or submit a cancellation request, for three years from the date of collection or the last contact or termination of the business relationship. After these three years, we may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive commercial offers. If we do not receive a positive and explicit reply from you, the data concerning you will be deleted or archived by the provisions in force.
- Data relating to identity documents are kept for one year if the right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion or portability is exercised, or for three years if the right of opposition is exercised.
- Credit card data will be deleted after the operation or will be archived for evidentiary purposes by the provisions in force. Subject to your express consent, bank details may be kept until the expiry date of the credit card. We never store your visual cryptogram.
- Data to prove a right or a contract or which are kept in compliance with a legal obligation may be archived under the provisions in force.
- Dialing data or recordings of telephone conversations may be kept for up to six months.
11- What are your rights regarding your personal data and how can you contact us?
If you provide us with your e-mail address, telephone number or postal address, you may receive e-mails, calls or messages about our products, services or future events. You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by contacting us at the address below or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in all of our emails.
Following the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, cancel and portability of the data concerning you, as well as the right to oppose and limit computer processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You may also give instructions on the conservation, deletion, and communication of your personal data in the event of death. To exercise these rights, you must send us the corresponding request accompanied by a copy of your identity document bearing your signature:
- By e-mail to the Customer Service Department: email@example.com
- By post, to Arolab Organic®, Wu Wei Architecture S.L., Calle Diputación 262, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
We will inform you of the measures we take as a result of your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving it. However, we reserve the right not to process manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.